2021 Bluegrass Crime Stoppers Shootout
Sponsored by 46 Solutions
Saturday, August 21st, 8:30AM-2:00PM
Lexington Police Range [corner of Parkers Mill & Airport Rd.]
Pre-Pay and reserve your spot now! See PayPal form below.
46 Solutions - Title Sponsor
Integrated Security Solutions - Ammunition Sponsor
Unified Trust - Presenting Sponsor
Decot Family Cerakote - Silent Auction Sponsor • Buds Gunshop - Raffle Sponsor
And to all our other patrons and donors--Thank you!
Individual Shooter: $50 • Team of Three Shooters: $150 • Single Team Shooter: $50
- Use of Glock Semi-Auto Pistol
- 9mm ammunition & target
- Free Breakfast, Drinks, Coffee & Snacks
- Lunch available for a donation
- Awards: Trophies awarded in all classes, plus additional high-score trophies for Law Enforcement, Women and Seniors [65+]
- Silent Action (including Custom Decot Family Cerakote Pistol) and Raffle for $1000 Buds Gunshop Gift Card (need not be present to win)
- SAFETY FIRST!
- All shooters must be age 21 or older. All ages are welcome to visit and watch.
- NO PERSONAL WEAPONS OR AMMUNITION ALLOWED.
- Hearing protection and Safety Glasses must be worn while on the range.
- All Shooters must present valid Government ID and sign a waiver.
- All State & Federal Covid-related guidelines will be followed, as of the date of the event. Non-vaccinated attendees may be required to wear a mask.
- Shooters may shoot a maximum of One Individual Match and One Team Match, per person. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification.
- Match director has the final say regarding any disputes.
- Scores are recorded by range officers in the presence of the shooter. Any disputes regarding score must be settled on the range--once a shooter leaves the range, their score is final, with no exceptions.
- Individual Shooters:
- The Individual match consists of 25 rounds in three stages. Stage 1--7 Yards, 5 rounds. Stage 2--15 yards, 10 rounds. Stage 3--25 yards, 10 rounds.
- B-27 Silhouette type target used. Xs scored as 10. Maximum score is 250. Number of Xs determine any tie-breakers.
- Team Shooters:
- Teams consist of three shooters, each shooting 25 rounds in three stages. Stage 1--7 Yards, 5 rounds. Stage 2--15 yards, 10 rounds. Stage 3--25 yards, 10 rounds.
- B-27 Silhouette type target used. Xs scored as 10. Maximum score is 250 per shooter, 750 per team. Number of Xs determine any tie-breakers.
- Weapons used (as of 2020, subject to change): Glock 17, Gen 4. Ammunition: 9mm, 115gr. FMJ
- All shooters are required to attend a safety briefing prior to entering the range, and are required to listen and respond to Range Officer's commands.
Online Registration is now open! Please use the PayPal form below to Pre-Pay and reserve your spot: